VENDOR SPACES AVAILABLE - APPLY NOW!
Lancaster “Court Day”
Arts, Crafts, and History Festival
Saturday, April 13, 2013
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Outdoors on the Historic Courthouse Green and
Mary Ball Washington Museum Grounds
2013 court day vendor application
- State Route 3 (8346 Mary Ball Road)
- Lancaster County in Virginia’s Historic Northern Neck
- Vendor Marketplace of arts, crafts, antiques, food, and more
- Tours of Historic Buildings & Museum Exhibits
- Hands-on Educational Activities for Kids and Families
- Artisan Demonstrations, Living History, and Music
- Community Information Booths
- F R E E P U B L I C A D M I S S I O N ! !
$30 single (10x10 ft) space; $50 double (10x20 ft) space
$5 Early Registration Discount by March 1: $25 single; $45 double
Outdoors, rain or shine. Bring your own tents, tables, etc.
Set-up Saturday 7:30-9:45 a.m.
Take-down immediately after event closes at 3:00 p.m.
Nonprofit/community groups may request a fee waiver for information-only booths.
More Information: 804-462-7280 www.mbwm.org firstname.lastname@example.org